|Google Chrome : Search Preview|
This feature will make impact on click through rate (CTR), prior user was looking into Title and Description only and clicking on any result as per his query or requirements, now user can change his mind on basis of search preview screen shots. The screen shots are taken from preview servers and updating time to time as you changed design of your website or blog.
To get this search preview feature you need to install the search preview plug-in for your current browser, if you are using Google chrome or Firefox then you can get easily download extensions /plug-in.
|FireFox : Search Preview|
- Visual comparison -You can quickly decide which website or post are looking best.
- Showing Call out in orange relevant search - You can see orange thick border line, which indicate that you are searching this content.
- Loading preview in 1-10 seconds - Time is not taking so much in loading snapshots, so it’s not bad for using.
- Reminding when further search - If you forgot any website then through search preview you can easily get it.
Search Preview will not work in Firefox and Google Chrome browser until you will not install the plug in.To download plug-in / Extensions for search preview click below-
- Google Chrome – Search Preview Extension / Plug-in
- FireFox – Search Preview Extension / Plug-in
- FAQ for search Preview Published by Google